Monday, November 17, 2008

Curses!


It's that time of year again, the time when I do all I can to avoid the dairy and ice cream aisles at the grocery store. And every year, I fail. Multiple times. Today was my first failure of the 2008 egg nog season. It wasn't enough to just get the egg nog. Noooo. I had to get the limited edition egg nog ice cream, too.
No matter how much I love this stuff, it's really a good thing I can only get it for a couple of months out of the year. Have you seen those shows on the Discovery Channel about the half-ton man? If I had access to egg nog year-round, someone could make a similar show about me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I long for the days when my children thought eggnog was vile due to the dreaded and despised "egg" in the name. At least hubby has good sense to stay away. That and not being a fan of chocolate (which could be seen as a character flaw, but I see it as more for ME) are on the top ten reasons I married the guy! I think we could put together some kinda class action suit against Edy's. Just strap those tubs onto thighs mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm good!

Kathleen's world said...

Nice name, Col. I found the mother of all egg nogs at the store. It's got just a *hint* of caramel flavor in it. OH.MY.GOD. Soooo good.